Getting started with .NET nanoFramework
We have several getting started guides to help you start with .NET nanoFramework.
⚠️ NOTE about the need to build .NET nanoFramework firmware ⚠️
You only need to build it if you plan to debug the native code, add new targets or add new features at native level. If your goal is to code in C# you just have to flash your MCU with the appropriate firmware image. There are available ready to flash firmware images for several targets, please check the reference targets and several others community contributed.
- Getting started guide for C#
- Getting started trouble shooting guide
- Getting started with VS Code extension
- Getting started with package and assembly versions and checksums
- Compare .NET nanoFramework with .NET IoT